Game Vector N.V. is an established service provider for the online gaming industry.
Based and licensed in Curaçao, we are excited to bring to the market catchy and well-received slot games that are further approved by independent test houses.
To get in touch with us, please leave us a message herehere.
We will be happy to answer your messages, please share your thoughts and wishes
Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Willemstad, Curaçao
You message has been successfully send!
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Privacy and security of personal data are one of the Game Vector’s top priorities and we do our best at protecting this valuable information.
This Policy contains provisions applicable to website gamevectornv.com of Game Vector.
"Game Vector N.V." ("Game Vector", "we", "us" or "our") – Game Vector N.V., a company with registered address at Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Willemstad, Curaçao.
"User" ("You") – the data subject who is the visitor/ user of the website gamevectornv.com, player of our games, customer, supplier and others.
"Game Vector N.V." and "the User" are together referred to as "Parties", and "the Party" when being mentioned separately.
"Website" – gamevectornv.com.
"Services" – any kind of services provided by Game Vector N.V..
"Personal data" - information about you which can be used on its own or together with other information, to identify you as a person.
"Games" – casino, slots, video poker, roulette and/or blackjack games produced by us which can be played via our customers (operators).
"Operators" – online casinos and gaming platforms which are customers of Game Vector N.V..
The personal information that we collect from You will depend upon Your usage of our Services and/or Website.
It can be: company/ organization name where you work, your full name (first name, last name, patronymic), your e-mail address, login (username), your telephone number, the address of your residence, information included in a CV that you submit, any personal additional information provided by you to as via the contact form placed on our web-site or via any communications with us, anonymized and identified by the identification numbers of the game systems data about the sums of bets, number of rounds played, data received via means of Google Analytics (which is used in games):
Game Vector also is entitled to request the personal data described above concerning the representative of its client/ partner who is the legal entity.
Game Vector also collects, processes and stores information about the games You are interested in, about the content You view, about Your search enquiries, Your dynamic IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of Your use of our Websites and/or Services.
The company for the purpose of identifying the user`s personality (or in order to identify the representative of the client/ partner who is the legal entity) has the right to request a scan-copy of his passport or of the alternative identification document. All data which are provided by You must be correct and valid. You are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the data which You provide.
We will normally collect personal data from You only where we have Your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with You, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by Your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from You or may otherwise need the personal information to protect Your vital interests or those of another person. If we ask You to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with You, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise You whether the provision of Your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences, if You do not provide Your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use Your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to You at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are. If You have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use Your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
We use Your personal data for such main purposes:
How we will use Your personal information
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may always use Your personal data as required by law and regulation or in order to satisfy our legal obligations, or where we have a legitimate reason for doing so or where it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court-procedure. The legal basis for this processing is the protection and assertion of our legal rights, Your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
We comply with the principles established by the General Data Protection Regulation(Regulation (EU) 2016/679), namely, personal data:
Disclosure of Your personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed (transferred) by the Company to any of our affiliated companies or any business partners (regardless of their territorial location) for the purposes described above in this Policy. We guarantee that such companies are aware of the correctness of personal data processing according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), and comply with the provisions of this regulatory enactment.
We and the above-mentioned companies may from time to time involve third parties for the processing of Your personal data for the purposes indicated above, provided that such processing will be governed by contractual arrangements in the form prescribed by law. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the appropriate governmental, regulatory or executive body in case it is prescribed or permitted by law.
We share Your personal data with third parties as follows:
Any third party to which Game Vector’s assets are transferred will have the right to continue to use the personal data as set out in this document.
We may disclose Your personal information to our professional advisers so long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
In addition to the specific disclosures identified in this section, we may disclose Your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Except for these circumstances, we will not sell or share your information to any third party.
Game Vector does not sell or otherwise provide personal information to third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes.
Any information that You provide, or we collect, may be disclosed to Game Vector’s affiliates and to our third party service providers around the world for purposes that are consistent with this Policy. This means that your information may be communicated to a country other than Your country of residence for processing or storage, and it may also be communicated to third parties hired by us to provide services such as website hosting, database management, or analytics services.
Rights and obligations of the Parties
The User's Rights:
1) to ask Game Vector for correction or erasure of the User`s personal data or to provide Game Vector with an objection for such a processing.
In some circumstances You have the right to the erasure of Your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include situations where: personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; You withdraw consent to consent-based processing; You object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection laws; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal information has been unlawfully processed. That said, please be aware that general exclusions might apply, including but not limited to, where processing is necessary to: compliance with a legal obligation; or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2) to obtain from the Game Vector without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the User. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, You have the right to have Your incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statemen
3) to set the data processing restriction if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of personal data is being disputed by You during a period that allows Game Vector to verify the accuracy of Your personal data;
- processing is illegal, and You oppose the erasure of personal data and instead requires the restriction of their use;
- Game Vector no longer needs Your personal data for processing purposes, but they are required by You to establish, implement or protect Your legal requirements;
- You objected to the processing of Your personal data before checking the legal grounds for processing such data by Game Vector.
Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal information.
However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest
4) to request and receive personal data about You (that were provided by You to Game Vector) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (by forming the corresponding request) and to transfer this data to another controller without any interference from Game Vector;
5) to be informed whether Game Vector stores information about You;
6) to request from Game Vector the exact purpose (s) of processing Your personal data and information about categories of your personal data that are being processed by Game Vector;
7) to request access to Your personal data which Game Vector stores;
8) to request the estimated period during which Your personal data will be stored by Game Vector, and if it is not possible, the criteria according to which the period of storage of such data is determined;
9) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection if You believe that Game Vector has violated the applicable data protection legislation against You. You may do so in the EU member state of Your habitual residence, Your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If You are unsure about Your rights or are concerned about how Your personal data may be processed, You should contact the Information Commissioner's Office at https://www.inforights.im/contact-us/.
The User's Obligations:
1) to provide Your accurate and true personal data in full volume as required by the representative of Game Vector or as required on the website gamevectornv.com;
2) to provide Game Vector promptly with Your updated personal data by means specified in section "Access, correction, erasure and deletion of data" of this Policy, if any of Your personal data were changed;
3) to notify Game Vector promptly about the fact of an unauthorized receipt of Your personal data by a third party if You became aware of such a fact;
4) to notify Game Vector about any disagreements with any of the purposes of data processing or if You wish Game Vector to terminate the processing of Your personal data via sending a corresponding message to the email@example.com
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if You do not, we may not be able to provide You with the requested services.
The User is fully aware that sending a notice of disagreement with any of the purposes of personal data processing and/ or of intention to stop processing of his personal data being made by Game Vector shall entail the disability of Game Vector to provide You the requested services/ the ability to use our website gamevectornv.com.
Game Vector`s Rights:
1) to not to provide You with the requested services/ the ability to use our website gamevectornv.com in case of non-provision of Your consent to Game Vector for processing of Your personal data for the purposes specified in this Policy;
2) to amend this Policy unilaterally without receiving any prior approval for such amendments from You.
Game Vector`s Obligations:
1) to report any correction or erasure of personal data, or restriction of the processing of the User`s personal data to every third party to whom the User`s personal data have been disclosed by Game Vector for any of data processing purposes established by this Policy, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort for Game Vector;
2) to inform You about the recipients of Your personal data (third parties), if a relevant request has been received from You;
3) to provide You with Your personal data (being stored by Game Vector) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if a relevant request has been filed by You;
4) to notify the supervisory authority about a User`s personal data breach not later than in 72 hours after becoming aware of such a fact. Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
5) to notify immediately the User about the fact of his/her personal data breach if such a breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the User.
The parties also have all rights and obligations provided by the General Data Protection Regulation.
The time period of storing
We ensure that any of your personal data we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will hold your personal data for as long as we are providing services to You (or to the Company which You are representing) and for no more than five years thereafter. We will endeavour to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may retain Your personal data where such retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligations and/ or regulatory requirements to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person, or in order to resolve disputes and/or prevent fraud or abuse. We may also keep anonymized derivatives of Your data for business analytics purposes where no automated decision making is involved.
We have appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect Your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, modifications, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing. For example, we store the personal data You provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited and controlled.
While we do our part, You should also take personal steps to safeguard the security of Your personal data both physically and electronically by following common best practice procedures such as:
Access to, correction, erasure and deletion of data
If You wish to view any personal data that we store about You or if You want to make any changes to Your personal data or delete them; or if You wish to receive information on how Your personal data are used by the Company, how we ensure the confidentiality of Your personal data, You can submit a request.
You must submit such a request to Game Vector in writing. The request must contain Your name, address and description of the information which You wish to receive, correct or delete. The request can be submitted by You via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via the air mail at the address:
Abraham de Veerstraat 9, Willemstad, Curaçao.
In order to maintain confidentiality, when submitting the request, You also need to submit a confirmation of Your identity. For this purpose, You need to attach a copy of Your passport to a request.
We reserve the right to charge reasonable fees (to meet our costs in complying with this request) for duplicate requests, requests for additional copies of the same data and/ or requests which are considered obviously unreasonable or excessive. We can also refuse to provide answers on requests which we consider to be obviously unreasonable or excessive.
Cookies, tags and other identifiers ("Cookies")
Cookies are text files containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) placed on Your computer or mobile device to collect standard internet log information and User`s behavior information. Our website creates Cookies for each session when You visit it. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We will use analytics cookies to track information on how the website is used so that we can make improvements.
How to opt-our from cookies:
Browsers usually allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The possibility to do so depends on the browser, and its version. However, obtaining up-to-date information with regard to blocking and deleting cookies can be done through the following links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(c) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari).
Please note that blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of website gamevectornv.com and if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website and/or services.
If you object to having cookies placed on your machine, you need to disable them by yourself.
Game Vector is not responsible for disabling and/ or blocking cookies placed on your machine.
Changes to this policy and additional information
This website may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
If we have collected and process Your personal information with Your consent, then You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing Your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to Your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of Your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.